- Take a seat on the e-Chopper and turn ignition key one (1) click to the right; two clicks to the right will turn on the head and rear light.
- Fold in the kickstand; the motor does not work with the kickstand extended. Attention: the electric motor makes no sound, even though the throttle is active.
- Gently turn the throttle to start driving and to get used to steering with the wide tires. Vehicle should be driven carefully and sensibly.
- Always brake with both brake levers!
- Always follow the traffic rules (mofas).
- Always park the e-Chopper in sight and locked at intermediate stops
- Driver must be in possession of a valid driver’s license (AM).
- Contact the lessor immediately in case of damage, traffic violation or an accident.
- Maximum kilometre’s to be driven (range): 55 km.
- Maximal 1 rider – maximum load: 120 Kg. including luggage.
Operating elements & Speedometer
- Lighting (low / high beam)
- Turn signals
- Horn (green button)
- Adjustable phone holder by means of red rotary knob. USB charging port
- Cruise control (red button)
- Battery status
Important: The 10 diagonal stripes indicate battery status and your range. The voltage shown indicates the power consumption.
- Milage (mark start mileage in regard to the maximum range)